Ford Performance Vehicles
Your Ford Performance Dealership in Vancouver
At Coastal Ford Vancouver, we are proud to be recognized as only authorized Ford Performance dealership in Vancouver. Ford Performance is the designation of the Special Vehicle Team which was created for Ford enthusiasts who wanted more performance from their Ford Vehicles.
The first SVT vehicles were unveiled in 1992 at the Chicago Auto Show and included the 1993 SVT Mustang Cobra and the 1993 SVT F-150 Lightning. After years of refinement, testing of different models for the SVT program and years in development, Ford narrowed the SVT field to two vehicles, the F-150 SVT Raptor and the Shelby GT500 - two vehicles known for performance and power.
Authorized Ford Performance designation gives Coastal Ford Vancouver the ability to sell and maintain Ford Performance vehicles, and it is a designation we have worked hard to earn. Come in and see us at 530 Evans Avenue in Vancouver and let us show you just what it means to experience these special vehicles.
Currently at our Coastal Ford Vancouver dealership is this stunning new 2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R!
2018 Ford Mustang Shelby® GT350R
plus $595 Documentation Fee & Taxes
- Exterior: Shadow Black
- Body Style: Fastback
- Drivetrain: 4x2
- Transmission: 6-speed Manual Transmission - Shelby
- Engine: 5.2L Ti-VCT V8 Engine with Flat Plane Crank
- VIN: 1FA6P8JZ6J5502989
Released in 2006, the Shelby GT500 was a collaboration between Ford's SVT and the legendary Carroll Shelby. The Shelby GT500 had a 5.4 L (330 CID) Modular 500 hp (370 kW) supercharged V8 and featured a Tremec TR-6060 6-speed manual transmission, suspension tuning, a body kit, and 18 inch wheels. Since 2006 the Shelby GT500 has undergone transformations aimed at increasing performance and now includes SVT Track Pack.
Shelby GT500 Coupe Standard Features:
- Aluminum engine block
- TREMEC 6-speed manual transmission
- Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS)
- 19" premium paint aluminum wheels w/SVT centre caps
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps
- Anti-lock brakes w/ traction control and Electronic Stability Control® (ESC)
Shelby GT500 Convertible Standard Features:
The Convertible Model lets you drop the top and hit the road. The Shelby GT500 Convertible includes all the features of the coupe, plus:
- Black cloth convertible top with boot cover
- "GT500" side stripes
MUSTANG SHELBY® GT350
Mustang Shelby® GT350 Exterior Features:
- Raised decklid spoiler
- Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler
- Daytime running lights
- HID Headlights with LED Signature Lighting
- Hood Vents
- LED sequential taillights
- Mirrors - Power glass, manual folding with integrated Blind Spot Mirror and Gloss Black Cap
Mustang Shelby® GT350 Interior Features:
- Cabin Particulate Air Filter
- Manual climate control
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
Combining high performance with ultra efficient aerodynamics, the Ford GT was introduced at the 2015 North American International Auto Show. Its next-generation twin-turbocharged 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 will produce more than 600 horsepower and is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch trans-axle for nearly instantaneous gear changes. The carbon-fiber body is designed to minimize drag and optimize down-force. GT joins the growing list of Ford performance vehicles introduced to customers worldwide.
The F-150 SVT Raptor was first introduced in 2010 as the only high-speed, off-road performance truck offered by an OEM. With a completely re-designed suspension, internal-bypass Fox Racing Shox and specially developed BF Goodrich all-terrain 35" tires, the Raptor is used as a pre-runner for high-speed testing of off-road race tracks prior to races.
The F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab combines unmatched power and features for the ultimate off-road performance truck:
- 6.2L 2V V8 engine with 411 hp and 434 lb.-ft of torque
- FOX Racing Shox with up to 12.1-inches of suspension travel
- BF Goodrich 35-inch all-terrain tires
- 4.2-inch LCD productivity screen
- Voice-activated Ford SYNC®
The F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew harnesses all the attitude of the Super Cab and adds:
- 145-inch wheelbase
- Maximum payload increased to 468 kg (1030 lbs.)
- Increased GVWR of 3,318 kg (7,300 lbs.)
- 1,696 L (59.9 cu. ft.) of cargo space behind folded rear seat
FORD FIESTA ST
The Ford ST started with the hatchback version of the garden-variety Fiesta and swapped in a high-output version of the automaker's turbocharged and directed-injected 1.6-liter "EcoBoost" four-cylinder. The motor produces 197 hp and 214 lb-ft of torque at 3500 rpm, enough get this hatch from zero-to-60 mph in less than seven seconds.